Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

The next two weeks have been completely filled with easy to make recipes... mostly because I'm due in 2 1/2 wks and considering that our last was a little early, I wanted to make sure that my husband could easily make any of these. Nothing against my husband's cooking! He just doesn't have all day to memorize recipes like I do = ) If  you can believe it, I don't have a single recipe to link to - that's how easy these all are = )



Monday - pizza hoagies

Tuesday - tostados, chips & salsa

Wednesday - fried potatoes, eggs, toast

Thursday - loaded baked potatoes, salad

Friday - taco night

Saturday - bbq chicken, steamed rice, green beans

Sunday - leftovers

Monday - hamburgers, french fries

Tuesday - hard-boiled eggs, sausage, toast

Wednesday - (Cinco de Mayo!) enchiladas, spanish rice, beans, guacamole & chips

Thursday - spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Friday - strip steak, steamed rice, peas & carrots

Saturday - baked ribs, baked potatoes, corn on the cob

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Sounds like a great menu plan!!

    have a great week, Susan!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails