Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Monster Collection of Leftover Socks

I finally tackled the laundry basket full of socks... and this is what was leftover...



I can only laugh about it... because if I start wondering where the other socks are, I would have to tear the house apart and it would probably end with me having a breakdown when I realize that the washing machine ATE them.

There is simply no other answer for having so many mismatched socks - so I'm going to just pretend like it didn't happen. And maybe I'll fold the socks a little sooner next time... Maybe.

And just think... eternal salvation is easier to find than those lost socks. = )

1 comment:

  1. I think that will be one of my questions when I get to heaven. Where are the socks? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails