Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Coming up, we have family visiting (Grandad and Gigi!), a LONG three-week meal plan, my husband and sister's birthday (they share one) and as part of the Completing Him Challenge I'm making some of my husband's favorite dishes. Whew... I'm already worn out.


Head on over to www.orgjunkie.com to see tons of other great meal plans!

Monday - bbq chicken, steamed rice, vegetables (chicken quarters and bbq sauce baked for 45min)

Tuesday - spinach lasagna, salad


Wednesday - potato, egg and cheese breakfast burritos

Thursday - spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Friday - homemade pizza

Saturday - mini meatloaves, twice-baked potatoes, vegetables

Sunday - leftovers

Monday - wings, baked potatoes, salad



Tuesday - chili cheese dogs

Wednesday - hard-boiled eggs, toast, bacon

Thursday - blt's & chips

Friday - tacos

Saturday - bbq ribs/chicken, potato salad, corn on the cob

Sunday - leftovers

Monday - sloppy joes, potato wedges

Tuesday - quesadillas, spanish rice

Wednesday - pancakes



Thursday - tostadas

Friday - hamburgers, fries

Saturday - cheese tortellini, french bread, vegetables

Sunday - leftovers

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great menu! We love wings although I make them boneless here. :D

    Have a great week!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl ~ Email me quick!! :) I have some happy news for you about a giveaway on my blog! :) You have until Thursday night to get back to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails