- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 1 package (not box) ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp parsley
- ½ c steak sauce
- ¼ c ketchup
- bread to coat dish
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by lining bottom with slices of bread.
- In large bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients. Gitch’yer hands dirty! Shape into mini meatloaves, about 3-4 inches long. Arrange on top of bread in dish.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375, or until middle is done.
- Combine topping ingredients in small bowl. Brush onto tops of meatloaves. Serve and enjoy!