Monday, October 18, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I'm trying the Special K diet for two weeks (and by the way, it actually saved me money to buy those specific items instead of my normal meals and snacks) so the meals are a little healthier than normal (with carb add-ons for the family). If it works as promised (with exercise as well) then it may become a regular thing...


Head over to OrgJunkie for some more great meal plans!

Monday - chicken salad/ baked potato

Tuesday - cheese ravioli in pasta sauce/ garlic bread

Wednesday - streusel cream cheese & pumpkin spice muffins (a mouthful!) - same recipe but I added a dollop of cream cheese and streusel



Thursday - corn and chicken tostadas

Friday - bacon (veg-bacon for me) avocado sandwiches



Saturday - crockpot chili and cornbread

Sunday - leftovers

Monday - steak salad/ baked potatoes

Tuesday - burgers (veggie for me) & fries

Wednesday - P-Dub scones

Thursday - veggie stir fry and steamed rice

Friday - turkey sandwiches & soup

Saturday - potato soup & french bread (not so much diet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails