Thursday, September 23, 2010

Menu Plan... Monday?

I was sick.

The baby was clingy.

The dog ate my menu plan... yep, I'm gonna go with that one.


Head on over to www.orgjunkie.com to see more great menu plans!

You may notice... the weather has changed. At least here in Virginia. You may also notice that I noticed. Just take a look at some of these great cool weather meals - stew, potato soup, soup and sandwiches, tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches... there's a reason fall is my favorite season!

Monday - spaghetti, salad, garlic bread

Tuesday - sweeper steak and roasted vegetables (will post recipes tomorrow)

Wednesday - pumpkin spice streusel muffins (from my new GMG friend Toni) I added the streusel... it's a bad habit, I know.

Thursday - ham & cheddar potato stacks (loosely based on this recipe),  salad

Friday - butter chicken, steamed rice and vegetables

Saturday - potato soup and french bread

Sunday - leftovers

Monday - fried round steak, mashed potatoes, vegetables


Tuesday - soup (canned) and sandwiches

Wednesday - english muffin egg baskets



Thursday - wings, baked potatoes, salad

Friday - tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

Saturday - stew and breadsticks

Sunday - leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails